Preventing Isolation Before It’s Too Late
On the past post I’ve written about isolation, I revealed to you how isolation works in each and every one of us. It also shows the effects of this scheme of the enemy and how it destroys us. This time, I will going to discuss how to prevent it.
Sometimes, it’s too late for us to know when we realize that we already fall on this scheme because that’s the time when the will of Satan already commenced in our lives. But here’s some preventive measures for us not to fall on this scheme:
- If there is an unresolved conflicts between you and your team-mate(s) or church mate(s), better talk to them right ahead and settle it between you and them. If not, bitterness will start to grow and it will serve as a catalyst for isolation.
- If you’re insecure with them, find people who will help you deal with it.
- If you have hidden sins and you don’t want to confess it to your church mates because you are afraid that they will going to condemn and reject you, you’re in the surest path to isolation. Better confess it to them and ask help from them to overcome it. And they will surely still accept you no matter who you are or what you’ve done, because each and every one of them are like you, and still God accepted them.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with your church mates
- If you are part of a team and you feel that one of your members are already isolating themselves to the rest of the team, make time to talk with them and ask why he/she is isolating himself/herself. Make sure to make all your team-mates get involve with this.
Here’s another proof that fellowship is one of the vital elements of Christian life. Isolating yourself will never bring you relief, it will only left you completely missed-out on how beautiful and enjoying Christian life is.