If You're Thinking That You're The "Biggest Loser on Earth", THINK AGAIN!
Have you ever experienced this:
- When those around you are bullying you (Physically, verbally, and in the internet or they called it “Cyber-bullying”)
- When you talk to someone, the response are not so nice. But in the other peeps, their response are nice
- Talking behind your back (You know what I mean)
- When you’re in the flock, you’re like a rock because they don’t even notice you (O.P. in short)
- When you invite people in some events (Not in the church), they reject it. But if other people invited them, NO DISCUSSIONS, they we’re going with them.
- And there’s so many to mention…
WAKE UP! You’re deceived! That’s a lie from the Enemy! The Enemy wants you to believe that you’re the biggest loser on earth.
“Bro, how did you say so? You told that you had experienced that, too. How did you say that it’s a lie?”
How did I say that? Simple. God’s Word is the answer.
I’m going to show you the Parables of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl:
First, the Parable of the Hidden Treasure:
“The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.”
– Matthew 13:44
And now, the Parable of the Pearl:
“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.”
– Matthew 13:45-46
Jesus told us this Good News. According to His two parables, the man who found both the treasure and the pearl is no other than God and the treasure and the pearl is all of us.
Aren’t you glad? You’re so precious in God’s eyes. If in the world’s eyes, you’re the biggest loser on the planet; know that in God’s eyes, YOU’RE A PRICELESS TREASURE.
One more thing…
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.”
– John 15:18